The National Caravan Towing Guide helps travellers prepare to tow a caravan. The Towing Guide has the latest information and technical information appropriate to towing.
The creation of the Guide is endorsed by many experts in Australia who have many years of collective towing experience. The Information is sourced and consistent with the applicable national road and towing regulations.
The Towing Guide includes:
- Definitions and types of recreational vehicles
- Information about couplings
- Information about braking systems
- The very best Tyre Towing techniques
- A-frame towing guide
- Preparing for a towing holiday
- Facts on insurance